Sunday, March 16, 2014

Anchor 3/15/14

I have been removed
Again
By someone I love
More than I thought possible
They say that
When it rains
It pours
And they weren't
Wrong
I'm tired of
Starting over
Tired of trying to
Find my way alone
I have never wanted
To disappear
More than I do
In this moment
I no longer have
An anchor to this
World that will
Allow me to hold it
Allow me to love it
What I have brought
Into the world with
Love
Has either died or
Dicarded me and my love
Like garbage
And the pain of this loss
Is an ache in me
That I can't cover or contain
I am trying to make a life
But find I have nothing
To make it for.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to write and let you know that somehow you seem to always blog something according to how I'm feeling ... I feel like the anchor that was cut from the ship left to sink to the bottom of the ocean all alone ... knowing thats not how its meant to be ... nothing is the way its meant to be ... but somehow it happened ... somehow I've been left at the bottom, broken, with no one willing to repair the rope that held me so tight for the better part of my life. ......... I love you my sister and miss you dearly

    ReplyDelete