Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Deathbed Confessions 2/10/16

I had a dream...
More like a nightmare
That I was laying on my
Deathbed...
And you all stood
Stoically beside me
Looking down at me
Eyes filled with
Judgement
With
Disgust
Hatred

And one by one...
You turned
And walked away
Again...

Until just one remained...
The one that turned her back first
The one who led the charge
Away from my "drama"
My "issues"
The one who made it
Okay
To throw away
A drowning loved one
When she needed her
The most...

And with a sneer
You spit on me
And pulled the plug
Yourself...

Just like you did
Six years ago...

And the crazy part...
Inside the
Insanity that is me...
My deathbed confession
Is this

I would give anything
To simply have you
Tell me
You still love me
If you even do...

No comments:

Post a Comment