Sunday, September 15, 2013

Letters To Kairi 9/14/13

My Sweet Kairi,

From the moment you came into our world... your father and I knew we'd been given a gift... an angel sent to us and we were blessed with the sweetest, most precious baby who lit our lives with your saucy little princess attitude that you seemed to have from your first breath... Kairi, not a day will pass that I won't be missing you and mourning the loss of your light with every beat of my heart.  I am trying so hard now to wait patiently until the day you're in my arms again but I know I'm not a patient person.  I feel like I've been ripped apart and I've never felt this hollow, like an aching void inside of me that will never be filled.
I love you Kairi... and I know that tonight, my first night without you in my arms, while I am here dying inside, you are spending your first night in the arms of the Lord.
So with a heart that's been shattered one too many times to ever be put back together, I send you all the love I have for you.

Love Forever and Always,
Your Momma

P.S.  Grandma Sylvia? Aunt Carol? Please take over for God so that we know that Kairi has a family member that cherishes her with her up there who will hold her and comfort her on her first night without her daddy and I, while we try desperately to console each other down here in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment