Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sister Kat 12/31/15

I had to write to you and tell you that you still have the ability to blow me away and make me BAWL every time I hear you sing.... I'd have to say that Hello would be my song for you.... Because I know you don't want to hear from me.... Don't want me anywhere near your life now...
But for some reason, I can't give up hope.... I think about you all the time... Remember all the stupid things we did as kids...
I've been on the outside looking in for some time now, and its killing me. 

So hello from the other side...
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you
Never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I tried...
To tell you I'm sorry,
For breaking your heart,
But it don't matter
It clearly doesn't
Tear you apart
Anymore...

But it still eats me alive
To see what I've done
To you
To my children
To my Mother
To my family...
And I know
That sorry
Will never be
Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment