Thursday, March 10, 2016

Remembrance 3/10/15

Having one of those nights... I'm missing my Kairi so bad tonight... Missing the way she would yell at her little stuffed Chihuahua she dubbed "Ah-Gee"... Missing how she would snuggle against my chest as she fell asleep in my arms...  Missing how she would look up at her big sister with wonder in her eyes.... Missing how she would perk right up as soon as she heard Daddy's truck pull into the yard... Missing watching and thinking what a lucky little girl she was for having such a wonderful and devoted father... And how lucky we were to be blessed with such a sweet angel to call ours...

Just missing her.....
Remembering her sweetness
Her light
As I sit here in the dark
And pray that she is happy
Where she is....
That she doesn't have to feel
This agony
This gnawing ache
In her heart
And praying that she knows
Just how much
She was loved
Adored....
And how much
I love her still
With every breath I take
Without her in my arms

No comments:

Post a Comment