Thursday, April 11, 2013

Along Comes A Spider.... 4/10/13

I feel like I'm drowning..
Like the tide has pulled me under
And I'm taking my last gasp of air
Before the waves close over my head

It's so funny how life throws you
Curve balls...
Especially when you think you've
Finally gotten it right...
Like you're finally where you should be
And then
And then...

Along comes a spider...
Weaving his web of wonder
Of all that you crave
And of course...
If I try to reach...
I'll find myself falling
Because this web is just
Out of my reach..
Just as I always believed
It would be...

Because nothing good
Can last for me...
Because nothing that good
Could ever have been meant
For someone like me...
Someone so broken inside
So shattered..

I'm not meant for this...
I feel like a walking
Vial of pain...
That I inflict on all those
Who dare to love me...
Until I came
Face to face
With this spider...
Who I have dared to love
But who terrifies me...

Because if I give all...
If I give all that is required...
I know
I always know
That my vial of pain
Is just waiting to
Find it's next victim...

No comments:

Post a Comment