Sunday, April 28, 2013

Unrequited... 4/28/13

So where do I belong now
Where do I call home
Tell me what tomorrow brings
When I'm lost again
Alone

Tired of being vilified
Sick to death of all the lies
Show me what tomorrow brings
Cuz I can't seem to see the light

Unrequited
Somehow lost
Unrequited
What love was there
Now gone...

Unrequited...

Never believed in heaven
But I've lived half a life in hell
Never thought I'd be that close
To shedding this fucking shell

And now I stand here alone
Naked in the dark
Afraid of what tomorrow will bring
So to whom do I atone

Unrequited
Somehow lost
Unrequited
What love was there
Now gone...

Unrequited

Standing here
Bare and bleeding
Tomorrow will be too late
To say all I need to say
So to hell with what tomorrow brings
Today is all I have
And even today
May be to late...

Unrequited
Unafraid
Unrequited
Unashamed
Unrequited
Unrequited
Unrequited

No comments:

Post a Comment