Friday, June 14, 2013

Response to "Letter to God 6/11/13"... 6/14/13

I just want you to know that I do believe in God (I know you don't, so I'm not trying to change your views) but I want you to know that the God I believe in doesn't allow the kinds of things that happened to you to happen. Any more than he allows good things. I think we each chose the path we would take  for our own spiritual enrichment *with God's Blessing* before we became incarnate on earth. It's the path we chose ourselves, for whatever we needed to learn or ways we needed to grow...and sometimes the most horrible, difficult paths are the most heroic. I see yours like that. Your soul must be a strong and selfless, willing to take on the life path you did, and continue to fight and navigate it, and turn it into something GOOD. That's my take on it...we have free will and God is there  to lean on if we want to, but he won't interfere. Maybe I'm weirdly metaphysical, but I'm still learning and growing on this path I've chosen, too, I think. It keeps going after we die and we choose again, and again, until we reach a point of higher understanding and peace. That's my take anyway, and even if you don't believe in God, I hope that can be a little comforting anyway. 




***This is a response to something I wrote entitled "Letter to God 6/11/13"... I thought it was worth sharing... Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the enlightening view on your beliefs... It has been taken to heart...***

No comments:

Post a Comment