Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blow Job Bre 12/1/12

So this one is going to be a little different....
Hear me out...


I have a past
One in which I have been, seen, and done
A whole array of things
You would say are not things
That should be discussed
In polite society

But I never claimed to be polite
Never claimed to be a good girl
Never claimed to be anything more
Than what I am
Hence the content warning
You just clicked on

And I am not ashamed
These things made me
The person I am today
And helped to break
My give a shit
Years ago

But these things
DO NOT DEFINE
The person I am today
DO NOT SHAME ME
When they are brought up
And joked about

So yeah, I gave someone
A blow job
So yeah, I danced naked
And made a hell of a lot of money
Doing so

And I have changed
I am no longer that person
But she still lives inside of me
I can't erase her or make these things
Disappear

But please,
When you speak about it
To others, in front of me
Or directly behind my back
Remember this...

You're not getting complaints
About the work I did
Now are you?
So why should I be ashamed
Of the way it's spoken of?
From the way it sounds...
I blew his damn toenails off

No comments:

Post a Comment