Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Lesson On God.... 3/27/13

So I had a conversation this evening....
One that has a new way of thinking
Running around in my head like a 
Beacon in the night.....
Thank you Mrs. Mary Reed McCall
For the lesson you have taught me
Even after I left your classroom
Fifteen years ago...
You are still
Teaching me lessons
That burn inside me...

** After a discussion on Facebook concerning religious views and my lack of belief in religion, in God, due to the things that have happened in my life, I was presented with a new view this evening that blew me away, and I have to thank you Mrs. McCall.. You've really given me something to think about tonight.... **
You have comforted me in so many ways.... 
Thank you so much for your wisdom and your ability to school me even after all this time... as far as I'm concerned, you are an amazing woman who deserves all the good this world has to offer.... Thank you again....

No comments:

Post a Comment