Thursday, January 10, 2013

Words 1/10/13

So now
The words have been said
And it's over
The hoping
That I could change
That you could forgive
The mistakes I made

Hope is something
I hadn't allowed myself
To feel
And now I know
Hope is a lie
Hope is something
I should never have
Opened the door for

You were so much
A part of my life
You were an annoying
Little sister...
Following me around
When we were kids
And when we grew
The tables turned
And you showed me
The amazing woman
You tried so hard
To hide

The music inside of you
Would light my soul
On fire
And still does
It still does

I will always love you
No matter the distance
Between your heart and mine
I will always love you
Even if you'd rather I stopped
I can't turn off the tide
And I'm sorry if you
Dislike my answer
You mean too much
To who I was
And who I've become

No comments:

Post a Comment