Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jason III 10/18/12

You came out of nowhere
Showed me what it is
To really live
You didn't try
And somehow,
Like a thief in the night,
You stole the heart
Right out of my chest

You showed up
And you took me
On the ride of my life
The last ride I want to take

You are like a beacon
Of light
In my world of darkness
In my life of shame
You've taken everything
And somehow began
Healing me
From the inside out
Healing me with your
Goodness
Showing me
There are things
In this fucked up world
That are worth fighting for
Worth waking up for
Every day
Worth living for

I don't know how
I don't know why
But I know
With a fierce certainty
That I'd be lost
If I lost you
So I'm not going
To lose you
Because I like this me
The me that I am
When I'm with you
This is one me that I
Refuse to part with

No comments:

Post a Comment