Monday, October 22, 2012

Scathing Cunt 10/22/12

Had my heart
Or what's left of it
Shoved squarely
Up and into my throat
A few hours back
And although things are fine
All's well in happy land
I can't seem to work out
Where I might be going wrong
Because you still seem to believe
That you can hurt me now
That your opinions of me
Are important enough
For me to allow for any kind
Of fuck up

It's my past
Creeping up on me again
Seems like I'll never be able
To let the junkie/whore go
If it isn't me getting drugs,
It's me dealing with people
More mind fucked
Than I could hope to be
And by to fuck
I AM NOT THE CRAZY WHORE
NOR THE DUMB FUCK JUNKIE
YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT
My mistakes, and there are many
Do not define
Who I am today
So to those of you
Who think that tearing me down
Is going to accomplish something
I have something to say to you:

Come tell me to my face
I have no problem
Letting you know
Where you stand
In my life now...
No problem introducing you
To the scathing cunt
I now know myself to be

No comments:

Post a Comment