Sunday, October 14, 2012

Junkie 10/14/12

I am one royally
Fucked up bitch
I'm nothing but a
Used up junkie
I've been there
I've done that
But I'm still fighting
The flip side
Of this battle

I'm fighting
What yesterday brought
And what today holds
I'm fighting
Who I was
Who you think I am
And who I want to be
At once

One thing
I don't think
You realize
Is that
Heroin
Is not
My middle name
I don't spill
Pills out of
My veins...
Not anymore

I am a junkie
I but I'm clean
I'm no longer
An Oxy-moron
But I'm definitely
A contradiction
I'm not using
But I'm not clean
Nor will I ever be
You can't go in
And scrub off
The layers of
Filth, of corruption
You see on and in me

I am a junkie
That's for sure,
But I'm no longer
Your scapegoat
So take your
Judgment
Elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment