Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thoughts 10/3/12

I really don't know what it is
I'm trying to say here
My thoughts are everywhere today
I know I'm trying to come to some
Kind of decision
Some kind of belief in myself
Belief that I can be better than I've
Been before
Belief that I could commit to something
More than a hypodermic solution
To my problems.
But I'm drowning
In my inability to cope
With what I am
And what I know you need
I poison everything I touch
And you're the last person
I'd choose to hurt
I know that I'm not what you need
I know that I'll probably fail
Just as I fail at everything I try
I'm really good at failing
Really good at messing up the people
That mean the most to me
Just ask anyone who thinks they
Know me
I just know that for the past week
My guts have been in knots
I can't breathe
I keep thinking that I won't change
I know I've tried,
But that evil part of me
The one that tries so hard
To pull me back into oblivion
Has been whispering to me in my
Quiet moments...
Begging me to just forget for just
A little while
To just relieve the ache
That your unwavering faith
In me has started.


No comments:

Post a Comment