Thursday, October 4, 2012

Letters to My Rapist 1... 10/4/12

Do you have any idea
How much I hate you
Right now?
How badly I wish
I had you in front of me
So that I could
Tear you limb from limb
So I could rip the goodness
Out of you
Like you did to me
All those years ago

I've found someone
I know I could love
If I was whole
If you hadn't started
The cracks
That broke me

I wish I had you here
In this moment
I swear I'd rip one
Of these guns off
The wall and
Blow a hole through you
Just like you did to me

Do you know that
When you forced your
Way inside me
You forced out
So much more

You're like poison
In my veins
You pollute everything
You filled me with you
And I'm still trying
To find a way to rip
You out

You contaminate
Every aspect of my life
You've mangled my self respect
My dignity,
You took a child
And turned her into
This seething bitch
You see before you

They say what doesn't kill
You makes you stronger
But I don't feel stronger
I feel bitter
Especially today
Especially now

No comments:

Post a Comment