Friday, October 5, 2012

Letters to My Rapist 3 10/5/12

There is a monster
That lives inside me
It feeds on my insecurity
It thrives on my rage
It never, never
Let's me out
Of it's iron grip
On my will
It's a demon
That I invited in

One I shaped
One I carefully
Saved from the pile
Of ashes I left
Laying at your
Feet
The night you took
The little girl
Out of me

The night
I left purity
Behind...
From a light
I was never meant
To achieve
I get so tired
Of fighting it

I am the monster
At the end of
This diary of
Rage I play out
I am the one
That keeps me
Locked inside
But you're the one
That sealed it tight
When you dumped
Your seed
Inside me

The seed
That helped me
Grow into the
Undeniable cunt
That your daughter
Now reads about
When she clicked the
Wrong button on
Facebook

Do you have any clue
How bad
I want to blow
Your shit apart
Every time she comments
On these posts?

You might have made
Me the monster at the
End of this book,
But she doesn't deserve
You for a father
Let alone
To have another
Little girl
Have her illusions
Be destroyed
But this time
By me

No comments:

Post a Comment