Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Judgement 10/2/12

I'm so fucking tired
Of trying to explain myself
So I guess I'm going to try this
Another way...

What gives you the right
To sit in judgement on me
On my choices
On my short comings

I already know my failures
I take full measure of my
Ineptitude...
I didn't need your help then
And I don't need it now
I know just what I've done
Exactly where I've been

I know that eventually I'll
Stand alone in hell
And account for all I've done
For everything I saw that I didn't stop
Everything I am that I couldn't change
And for every life I took along the way

But here's something I don't think
You've been expecting to hear
I will not die ashamed
Not for one damn thing
I might have choked on my own
Inability to right it,
But at least I've faced it
And I'll continue to face it

No comments:

Post a Comment